An R package for single-cell CRISPR screen data analysis, emphasizing statistical rigor, computational efficiency, and ease of use.
We are excited to announce the release of
sceptre v0.9.2, a substantial update to the package. This milestone includes the following developments:
- A reimagined user experience based on a modular, object-oriented workflow.
- Further improvements in speed and memory efficiency.
- A unified interface for low- and high-MOI analyses.
- A suite of plotting functions facilitating visualization of each step in the pipeline.
- Expanded support for gRNA assignment and quality control.
- Interoperability with output from 10X Cell Ranger and Parse Biosciences CRISPR Detect.
- An e-book guiding users through the entire process of analyzing their data using
sceptre v0.9.2 facilitates an entire analysis pipeline for single-cell CRISPR screens, starting from UMI count data obtained from tools like 10X Cell Ranger.